On this special Technikari digital marketing episode we are joined by Trust Nhokovedzo founder of Afrodigital Pan-University. He is a digital marketing expert who runs courses on how businesses and individuals can increase their presence online and improve their businesses in general.
- What is digital marketing?
- How can you use WhatsApp, email and other digital channels to enhance your business.
- Setting goals for your business and measuring success.
- Ways you can enhance your digital marketing skills.
Technikari digital marketing special links:
Digital marketing tools:
- Improve your Digital Marketing game with the 10 for 10 Challenge running from the 1st February to 12th February. Apply for free with the link here.
- Google’s Free Digital Skills Courses available in the link here.
You should also check out
Last week we also spoke to Financial Services Lawyer Prosper Mwedzi who is pushing a private bill that will finally give Zimbabwe a framework for cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
We also argued (mostly Valentine) with to Zimtorque founder Tanaka Kutama about EVs in Zimbabwe as well as the e-mobility framework that is being drafted. The framework is an important step in starting the transition from fossil fuel vehicles too cleaner EVs.
On top of that, the e-mobility framework will include certain incentives such as reduced import duty for EVs, lower vehicle registration costs and more.
Tisu Vanhu Vacho plug
Last week on TVV we weighed in on Acie Lumumba’s comments about Zimbabwean universities producing useless graduates.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen