CREATIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER – INTEGRATED AGENCY BACKGROUND
£Competitive + Life Assurance + Pension + Private Medical / Income Protection Insurance Scheme + Holidays
Our client provides a full integrated agency service to a diverse market audience encompassing many different sectors; their key services are Design & Marketing comms, Event Management, Experiential Solutions, Data and fulfilment, all types of print including on-demand Print, digital comms and advertising.
They are looking for a candidate who will rise to the challenge of the opportunity provided; so, you will need to possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, disciplined with a keen desire to learn and progress. You will demonstrate an ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders, be comfortable in making decisions, possess high level relationship management skills and have a confident and assertive attitude to promote ideas, creative concepts and platform solutions.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
- Managing your own projects as well as providing support across the account
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Gaining client approval for all projects and creative work, ensuring the work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately, kept up to date and is visible using their inhouse portal
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to clients is to quality, time and cost standards
- Ensuring the appropriate work trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new media, techniques and research tools so that these can be used in conjunction with training, client briefs and enhanced services
- You will ideally be an experienced Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge.
- You will have a strong understanding and interaction of the basic elements of creative design, advertising and marketing.
- You’ll be calm, organised and resilient with the ability to build good working relationships and able to demonstrate a track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.