Thinkerbell represents the coming together of scientific enquiry and brilliant creativity – or as we like to call it, ‘Measured Magic’. We are an agency of Thinkers and Tinkers and have extensive experience in the worlds of research, strategy, media, earned and creative execution. We have helped some of Australia’s best-known and most loved brands help find their inner magic.
Thinkerbell is looking for a Lead Thinker – Addressable to play a central role in working with our leadership team in building out the most effective, and most creative, media offering in Australia.
What you will do:
- Building and implementing addressable and digital recommendations for Thinkerbell clients that deliver effective, measurable outcomes.
- Leading and training the team, and wider agency, around implementation of these campaigns.
- Leadership of media and data partner relationships with an aim of delivering effective, workable and highly creative products and services to Thinkerbell clients.
- Building out Thinkerbell’s addressable product in conjunction with our partners – specifically Google Marketing Platform, Nielsen, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Linkedin.
- Leading the business to deliver the best, most effective outcome for our clients today, and also working alongside partners, clients and internal leadership to build a future ready media product.
- Working with the various elements of the business across planning recommendations, creative implications, delivery and execution.
- Be the go to on Google Marketing Platform (specifically DV360, SA360, DCM, Adwords, Reach Planner) as well as leading platform based addressable tools.
- Make addressable, programmatic and platform based advertising options creatively expressive, and effective at driving the growth of our clients brands. This isn’t the ‘addressable’ department … it’s a critical part of evolving the Thinkerbell promise of ‘measured magic’ for our clients and people.
The skills and experience you have:
- A strong understanding of Google Marketing Platform – with a focus on DV360, SA360, DCM and Ads Data Hub.
- A strong understanding of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin and other platform based media products.
- Understanding and comfort in media effectiveness principles and key tenets of best practice media – effective reach, understanding of the attention dynamic, cross media planning, attribution
- Understanding of audience insight tools and ability to use these to uncover valuable findings for clients that can be applied within media.
- The ability to focus on what technology does for brands, not specifically how it works.
- Comfort and familiarity in working with a broad group of people within an agency – creatives, copywriters, media strategists, brand strategists, client leaders – with the sole aim of delivering highly ambitious work for our clients.
- Enthusiasm and drive to make others better – through training, informal advice, and helping the wider business understand the wide area of addressable media
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THINKERBELL
- Leadership and enthusiasm for Thinkerbell, our people and our work.
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to strategically solve problems and think of the bigger picture.
- Strong client relationships and quick to establish rapport and understanding of their business to add value.
- A thirst and drive for changing the model to remove layers and deliver solutions quickly and creatively within a reasonable budget.
- Leadership and team building skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent organisational, time and self-management skills
- Exceptionally detail orientated
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of creative and marketing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong handshake
- Big heart and great attitude
On top of the above-mentioned skills and experience, we’re looking for someone who is equal parts measured and magic, inquisitive, precise, creative, articulate, and big-hearted. Who can embrace the weird and know how to make shit happen and think on your feet, no matter what curve-ball is thrown your way.
In the past four years, Thinkerbell has collectively created an exciting culture that’s uniquely ours, built around our promise of ‘measured magic’. We pride ourselves on supporting our Thinkers and Tinkers on their personal and professional journey through Thinkerbell, including our Mind Expansion Week (we’ll tell you more about that when we meet!).