About Expose Media
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency based in Brisbane with offices also in Austin, Texas. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimisation. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
We’re looking for a part-time Mid Weight Designer role (potential to progress to full-time) at a fast-paced Digital Marketing Agency in the heart of Fortitude Valley.
This is primarily a digital design position, so the ideal candidate will be a digitally-savvy, operator who has the confidence to work on a variety of fun and challenging projects within this space.
It’s a fun role with rewards and incentives for somebody who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and spill a little sweat.
Reporting to the Creative Director and working alongside our Graphic Designer, you will be required to positively collaborate and communicate with other team members on various projects.
A large portion of the role will be dedicated to marketing sets (Google) and developing social media collateral (Facebook and Instagram). Other jobs include creating video graphic overlays, eCommerce material, web design assets and more.
We are looking for someone who can strike the balance between following a brief, but also show off their creative touch and innovation on each job too.
Our dream candidate will know how to bring their A-game, but also leave their ego at the door, taking direction and critique in their stride.
The Right Person
- Have completed a degree in Graphic Design.
- Previous experience (2/3 years +) in a mid-graphic design role
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Suite
- Someone who has some experience with UI/UX or has a keen interest and is willing to learn
- Creative individual with a robust desire to develop exciting and high-quality content
- Ability to follow a brief and create on-brand content for multiple clients
- Be a digital native that is familiar with most social media platforms
Expose Media is not your typical work environment. We have a strong office culture that is built on a team of highly skilled, young, creative, and passionate people who love their work and love to work hard.
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Regular team social activities
- Super collaborative, fun and dynamic culture
- Annual training budget to upskill
- Team lunches
- Paid birthday day-off
- Team social events – Friday knock-off beers, morning meditation and our annual Expose Olympics to name a few!
When applying, please ensure that you supply your current portfolio and detailed resume otherwise your application will not be considered.
Applications with a portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of digitally focused work and skills will take priority. We don’t do much (if any) print jobs, so please submit examples that are relevant to our agency’s services.
Only those with full Australian working rights can apply.