Public Relations Co-ordinator
UMM is a creatively-led communications agency that works with some of the most exciting local and global brands. We’re currently on the hunt for a dynamic Public Relations Co-ordinator to join our growing team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a creative culture where your voice will be heard, then UMM is the agency for you.
- Working to support the PR team within the integrated agency’s diverse range of lifestyle clients.
- Reporting to and working with the PR Director, Senior PR Account Manager and the wider PR team.
- Management and maintenance of the comprehensive media, blogger and influencer databases.
- Maintaining media clippings and all records of media coverage obtained by the PR Department for the agency.
- Create PR reports for PR Executives and Account Managers.
- Proactively identify PR opportunities for client campaigns.
- Co-ordinate product send outs and returns to media, bloggers, influencers and clients.
- Attend and assist with Industry Events.
- Assist the PR Executives and Account Managers on influencer programs.
- Assist with the co-ordination of PR Interns.
- General administration duties.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional organisational skills, can multi-task with ease and is committed to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain industry and media contacts.
- Has a strong interest in the influencer marketing field.
- Flawless written and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Is able to think outside the box.
- University education in PR, Communications or Marketing.
- Positively contributes to the culture of the business.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and a personality-packed cover letter to UMM’s Joint MD Nikki Stevens via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about us here: http://umm.com.au