Are you appy-iest when creating Snappy copy, Reddit-ing text and getting Insta-nt feedback?
ADME is a full-service boutique advertising agency driven by a passionate crew of inspired individuals.
We specialise in the automotive industry and we’re now on the hunt for a stellar Social Media Intern to join our team. You will be supporting our Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist and will be involved in creating engaging social media posts and monitoring customer reviews.
The ideal applicant will be a university student and possess knowledge of the digital media landscape, including latest social media trends. You’ll also have a passion for producing snappy copy that stirs emotion! If you are looking to gain hands-on social media experience, apply below!
- Assist with creating engaging social media posts for our clients across assigned platforms
- Draft and edit copy
- Drafting and scheduling of delivery photos which include basic design
- Support the team with monitoring social media comments and reviews
- Assist with any other required tasks required
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A team player with a keen interest in social media and further development
- Ability to integrate easily and work cooperatively in a busy yet fun and welcoming team environment
- Confident, proactive, motivated, passionate and a ‘can do’ attitude
- This will be a great role to develop and enhance social media skills
- Opportunity to gain agency experience
- Opportunity to build career portfolio
But most of all the right candidate will have a strong desire to develop their social media skills and further their career!
TERMS OF INTERNSHIP
You will be required to work two days per week, from 8:30am to 5pm (Tuesdays & Thursdays preferred).
The duration of this internship is 3 months and must form part of your university curriculum.
Please note this is an unpaid internship but $40 a week will be paid into a nominated account to cover transport.