We’re a boutique social media agency based in Sydney’s Inner West, specialising in paid ads and social media strategy. We have a passion for communication and community and a strong belief in helping brands to achieve their goals on social media, from building and serving an online community right through to paid ads – we provide a full service offering to our clients.
Thanks to continued business growth, we’re seeking an ambitious Studio Manager to join our team and keep us organised!
What’s on offer
The role of Studio Manager – you’ll be responsible for working with our team to guide and manage creative projects from the starting point of initiating creative proposals and project plans, through to project completion.
Service is what we do and people are at the heart of that – the ones who work with us and the ones we work for.
- A supportive, fun and down-to-earth work culture
- Long term, stable role with fast career progression
- Ability to apply your stellar organisational skills of people and systems to our varied client base (ecommerce fashion and product, national retail and FMCG)
About the opportunity
As Studio Manager you will be required to lead the planning and execution of daily and monthly client and admin activity. You will have superior project management skills, work well in deadline oriented environments, have strong organisational and problem-solving skills, good attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Your focus will be to drive internal processes and systems, from a client-facing position.
Salary $60k pro rata. (negotiable)
Daily duties can include:
- Account management
- Deadline management
- Quality control
- New enquiries
- Onboarding new clients
- Project management
- Generate insightful analytic reports
- 3 days per week (potential to become full-time)
- Sydney based with some remote flexibility
- Organisation skills
- Loves to create systems and organise the chaos
- Creates and manages workflows
- 2/3 years of experience
- Experience in project management software like Asana
- Google Suite
- Good client and team communication skills
- Set and enforce deadlines
We are deeply committed to maintaining a fully flexible workforce moving forward. Our studio is based in Newtown, and although the job is based there we are happy to negotiate a work from home schedule.
If you’ve nodded your way through this and you’re an organisational whizz ready to take on the position of Studio Manager at Fletch Digital? Please send in your full application (including a cover letter and CV) through the APPLY button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.