|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#PROJECT MANAGER- WEB|
|Company:||CBR MARKETING SOLUTIONS|
CBR Marketing is currently looking for a Project Manager, must have exp. and knowledge in running Web Dev projects. This is a key requirement/ skill set within this role .
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from brief through to completion. This is a senior role at our organisation and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders. The project manager will be tasked with ensuring that the agency produces work that is well planned, within budget, exceptionally communicated at each stage, delivered within deadlines and according to brief outcomes. The project manager needs to be exceptionally knowledgeable on, but not limited to video production, print & promo production, website development and eventing project management.
Key Objectives and Accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives by project.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage either internal resources or third-party resources from start to completion of project.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and work schedules for each project.
- This will include all event and digital event project management .
- Allocate hours and manage deadlines accordingly.
- Keep up-to-date and utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
Cost control and management of budgets
- Prepare budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Effectively manage and track project costs in order to meet allocated budget.
- Effectively communicate and report all budgets/costing to all concerned parties.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to all necessary stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables and timelines.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and/or predict Redflags.
- Direct accountability and successful facilitation of third parties or internal resources (as dictated by each project) for the production of print, video and digital video content for the agency & its clients.
- Proactively manage the organization and its suppliers accountable to critical dates to ensure production deadlines are met timeously.
- Provide project plans and timeously update all concerned throughout the process.
- Effectively manage jobs/projects to ensure high quality, cost-effective and timely production.
- Development of team’s knowledge and communication of costs, set up processes and assurance towards quality expectations.
- Work proactively with vendors to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing marketing materials and concepts.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and payment terms that are favorable to agency cash flow.
- Develop print specifications for jobs and liaise with vendors, negotiate effective pricing and process.
- Track mock-ups, prototypes & printer proofs with vendors.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues to teams and coordinate solution implementation.
- Management & ownership of the procurement process: obtain competitive quotes, draw up detailed CE’s, management of supplier PO generation & timely upload of supplier invoices as well as tracking supplier payment. This includes proactively improving processes/rules to improve the procurement process.
- Manage the cost process of actual product cost analysis compared to the proposed initial CE and ensure profits are met.
- Keep abreast of Vendor and Technology options, share with Teams proactively.
- Liaison and support to New Business Executives and Client services on all project-related briefs.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
Please note that communication will only be made with shortlisted candidates, please ensure that if you apply for this position that you are well knowledgeable and familiar with the key components and understanding of website development.
Closing date : 15 July 2021
Please email cv to : az.oc.gnitekramrbc@rahsin
This is a mid-level position.
Related diploma / degree in project management
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a project management role, with knowledge and understanding in all things digital, specifically web development/ rebuilds (Non -negociable), video production and digital/traditional eventing, print and promo production/ above the line advertising. Proven ability to solve problems creatively and within budgets.
Posted on 22 Jun 15:46